Bermuda Gas has the bulk propane gas services to fill all of your business’ propane needs. With commercial tanks available in sizes up to 500 gallons, let us provide you with a customised propane system that’s the right size for the job.
Information regarding bulk gas and 100 lb cylinders can be found below, or proceed directly to our Order Gas page to find out how to place residential or bulk gas orders.
Bulk Gas Information
- Bermuda Gas will gladly conduct a free survey to determine whether or not a bulk propane system is permitted on your site, what size of tank you require as well as the best location for your bulk tank.
- Bulk tanks range in size from 50 gallon capacity to 1900 gallons when exceptional consumption is anticipated i.e. to heat a large pool or to run a standby electricity generator.
- If a bulk tank is installed, Bermuda Gas will regularly check and top up your tank as needed, normally every 30 or 60 days depending on estimated consumption.
100 lb Cylinder Information
- Should your cylinder run out of gas and you have a manual system, turn off the empty cylinder and open the valve on your reserve cylinder. For automatic systems, check the propane gauge regularly to see if refilling is required. Contact us as soon as possible to replace any empty cylinders. Empty cylinders will be exchanged within approximately five working days.
- Emergency orders can be made for an additional service charge of $20. Emergency deliveries will be made the same day or the next working day for your convenience.
- All 100 lb propane cylinders are the property of Bermuda Gas and are inspected, tested, and maintained by the Company. When our records indicate that a cylinder has been at a customer’s location for more than 12 months, Bermuda Gas may reserve the right to replace the cylinder for safety purposes and provide you credit for its contents.